- Flap Disc with fiberglass backing and high-quality Zirconia Grains. Ideal for chamfering, beveling and weld blending.
- Simply no better value- performance and pricing.
- These Type 29 with a built-in angle allow more aggressive cutting action, making this option ideal for stock removal and faster cutting on flats and contours.
- All Sand Star Flap Discs are engineered for longer life than any competitors like DeWalt, Weiler, Norton, Pferd, Random, Black Hawk and CGW
- Zirconium alumina abrasive grains that has self-sharpening
- Designed for heavy duty grinding, blending and finishing
- Designed to be used on electric and air grinders
- Diameter: 4-1/2"
4-1/2 x 7/8 Flap Disc 80 Grit Type 29 Reg. Density
- Manufacturer: Techniweld USA
- Brand: Sand Star
- Country of Origin: China
- Hazmat: No
- UOM: EA
- Package quantity: 1
- Weight (lbs): N/A
- Width (in): N/A
- Length (in): N/A
- Height (in): N/A
- Application: Metal/Stainless Steel
- Bore Diameter: 7/8"
- Density: Regular
- Diameter: 4.5"
- Grit: 80
- Material: Zirconia
- RPM Rating: 13300
- Type: 29