- High conductivity of the copper coating improves efficiency and reduces heat generation.
- Typical composition is 95% graphite and 5% copper coating.
- Electric arcs efficiently melt the metal, with functional compressed air used to blow molten debris out of grooves.
- Our high-quality raw materials minimize dust and gases.
- The hollow core design allows for a 15-20% increase in current, generating more stable arcs and improving removal speeds by 40%.
- Hollow core rods prevent the formation of fragile, break-off tips or fingernailing.
- Our 3/16" hollow electrode offers the benefits of hollow-core design with a small diameter for controlled gouging.
3/16" X 12 " HOLLOW GOUGING CARBON (50/PK)
- Manufacturer list price: $0.48
- Manufacturer: Techniweld USA
- Brand: Arc Star
- Country of Origin: Korea, Republic of
- Hazmat: No
- UOM: EA (1/ea)
- Package quantity: 50
- Weight (lbs): 55
- Width (in): N/A
- Length (in): N/A
- Height (in): N/A
- Diameter: 3/16"
- Length: 12"
- Type: Hollow Gouging Carbon