- A low-hydrogen iron powder type electrode that produces high quality x-ray welds.
- It can be used in all positions on AC or DC reverse polarity welding current.
- Recommended for welding medium grade carbon steels where no preheat is used, and on cold rolled steels normally exhibiting excessive porosity when welded with conventional electrodes.
- Typical applications includes low-alloy structurals, low, medium and high carbon steels, offshore rigs and power plants, steel structures and tack welds for tubular wire applications.
- Vacuum sealed to optimize performance.
- Ideal for AC applications requiring low penetration
- DC+/AC Current acceptable
- H4 electrodes have low hydrogen content which make them resistant to cracks and allows them to form stronger welds for a longer period of time.
E7018 1/8 DIAMETER ELECTRODE 10LB TUBE VACUUM PACKAGED
- Manufacturer list price: $4.53
- Manufacturer: Techniweld USA
- Brand: Filler Metals
- Country of Origin: India
- Hazmat: No
- UOM: LB
- Package quantity: 10
- Weight (lbs): 11
- Width (in): N/A
- Length (in): N/A
- Height (in): N/A
- AWS Alloy: 7018-H4
- AWS Class: A5.1
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 70,000 lbs
- Packaging Size: 10 Lb
- Position Type: All Position
- Welding Process: SMAW