- A mild-steel, all position, general purpose cellulose-base rod.
- It operates on AC or DC welding current and works well on low voltage AC machines.
- An excellent choice where there is poor fit-up in the joint.
- It deposits easily and smoothly producing medium to shallow penetration.
- Small sizes are well adapted to low heat and thin metals.
- Medium to heavy slag is easily removed and provides for excellent weld cleaning action during the welding process.
- Typical applications includes general purpose fabrication, metal buildings and structures, machine parts and shaft buildup.