- One of the well-known “fast-freeze” electrode types.
- A cellulose electrode as its flux coating contains cellulose.
- An all-purpose welding rod that can be used for repair and fabrication works.
- Also applicable for welding large diameter pipelines with wall thickness of less than 12.5 millimeters.
- Suitable for welding of mild steels, galvanized steels and certain low alloy steels.
- The coating of this sturdy steel electrode produces a smooth spray-type arc, forceful enough to achieve deep penetration while leaving a thin layer of easily cleaned up slag.
- Also, the coating endows the 6011 with very high arc stability, as well as greater deposition efficiency, flexibility, and while producing little spatter.