- One of the basics for pipe and plate stick welding, are old standbys that are easily handled by industrial transformer-type welding machines.
- A good choice for field repair work, as the digging arc can burn through rust, dirt and paint.
- An all position electrode including vertical down hand.
- Use on pipe or general welding on large diameter pipe.
- Operators like E6010 electrodes because the molten metal stays in the joint and doesn’t fall down on them as much compared to other all-position electrodes.
- A thin layer of slag that removes easily, simplifying cleanup and preparation for the next welding pass.
- Conform to certification: AWS A5.1 and ASME SFA A5.1.
- Minimal slag build up
E6010 5/32 DIAMETER ELECTRODE 5LB TUBE
- Manufacturer list price: $6.07
- Manufacturer: Techniweld USA
- Brand: Filler Metals
- Country of Origin: N/A
- Hazmat: No
- UOM: LB
- Package quantity: 5
- Weight (lbs): 6
- Width (in): N/A
- Length (in): N/A
- Height (in): N/A
- AWS Alloy: 6010
- AWS Class: A5.1
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 60,000 lbs
- Packaging Size: 5 Lb
- Position Type: All Position
- Welding Process: SMAW