- A gas-shielded flux-cored wire with better control of hydrogen levels and excellent impact toughness at 0℃.
- It is generally used for welding of ASTM CA6NM castings, materials, with similar composition, and turbines of hydro plant.
- This wire is designed for the welding of soft-martensite stainless alloys of the 13% Cr-4% Ni-Mo types.
- It is a rutile type flux cored wire for all position welding.
- It features very good ductility, toughness and crack resistance.
- Excellent arc stability, low spatter low, uniform slag cover, and good removability.
E410NIMOT1-1.045 X 33# SP
- Manufacturer list price: $24.48
- Manufacturer: Techniweld USA
- Brand: Filler Metals
- Country of Origin: United States
- Hazmat: No
- UOM: LB
- Package quantity: 33
- Weight (lbs): 35
- Width (in): N/A
- Length (in): N/A
- Height (in): N/A
- AWS Alloy: 410T-0-1
- AWS Class: A5.22
- Packaging Size: 33 Lb
- Welding Process: FCAW