- Contains high silicon content along with low carbon content.
- The higher silicon level provides better arc stability and a smoother bead appearance.
- Ideal for welding 316 grade steels.
- A continuous, solid, corrosion-resistant, chromium-nickel-molybdenum wire for welding austenitic stainless alloys of the 18% Cr -8% Ni and 18% Cr -10% Ni -3% Mo types.
- Has very good resistance to corrosion in acid and chlorinated environments.
- For Chemical and food processing, Shipbuilding and Architectural structure.
ER 316LSI/316LHS .045 x 33 LB SPOOL
- Manufacturer list price: $11.29
- Manufacturer: Techniweld USA
- Brand: Filler Metals
- Country of Origin: India
- Hazmat: No
- UOM: LB
- Package quantity: 33
- Weight (lbs): 35
- Width (in): N/A
- Length (in): N/A
- Height (in): N/A
- AWS Alloy: 316LSI
- AWS Class: A5.9
- Packaging Size: 33 Lb
- Welding Process: MIG