- Contains high silicon content along with low carbon content.
- The higher silicon level provides better arc stability and a smoother bead appearance.
- Ideal for welding 316 grade steels.
- A continuous, solid, corrosion-resistant, chromium-nickel-molybdenum wire for welding austenitic stainless alloys of the 18% Cr -8% Ni and 18% Cr -10% Ni -3% Mo types.
- Has very good resistance to corrosion in acid and chlorinated environments.
- For Chemical and food processing, Shipbuilding and Architectural structure.