- It has a maximum of .04% carbon content in the weld metal, which reduces the possibility of carbide precipitation and consequent intergranular corrosion.
- The electrode is used for welding type 316L or type 316 stainless steels.
- Widely used of chemical holding equipment.
- Conforms to certification: AWS A5.4 and ASME SFA A5.4.
E316L-16 1/16 DIAMETER ELECTRODE 5 LB TUBE
- Manufacturer list price: $30.36
- Manufacturer: Techniweld USA
- Brand: Filler Metals
- Country of Origin: India
- Hazmat: No
- UOM: LB
- Package quantity: 5
- Weight (lbs): 6
- Width (in): N/A
- Length (in): N/A
- Height (in): N/A
- AWS Alloy: 316L-16
- AWS Class: A5.4
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 31,000 lbs
- Packaging Size: 10 Lb
- Welding Process: SMAW