- Smooth arc action with minimal spatter reduces post-weld cleaning.
- Deposits a max of .04% carbon in the weld metal to minimize the formation of chromium carbides
- Polished weld bead appearance reduces post-weld brushing.
- Low carbon content minimizes carbide precipitation.
- Conforms to AWS A5.4
- Most frequently used for base metals of similar composition such as AISI Types 301, 302, 304, 305 and 308.
- This wire is designed for the welding of low carbon stainless steels.
- It is a rutile flux cored wire for all position welding.
E308LT-1 045 DIAMETER 10LB SPOOL
- Manufacturer list price: $26.88
- Manufacturer: Techniweld USA
- Brand: Filler Metals
- Country of Origin: United States
- Hazmat: No
- UOM: LB
- Package quantity: 10
- Weight (lbs): 11
- Width (in): N/A
- Length (in): N/A
- Height (in): N/A
- AWS Alloy: 308LT-1
- AWS Class: A5.22
- Packaging Size: 10 Lb
- Welding Process: FCAW