- All-position flux cored electrode which produces a smooth spray-like transfer, low spatter levels, low diffusible hydrogen levels, easy slag removal and good arc direction.
- Designed to join high strength steel such as HY-100 and T-1 (25.4) in the as welded or stress relieved condition using 75% Ar / 25% CO2 shielding gas.
- It is well suited for joining high tensile steels that will be used in low temperatures.
- For use in the pipeline industry
- It is designed for welding high tensile steel at low temperatures
- This wire provides a smooth arc, low spatter levels, good weldability and good bead appearance.
- It is a rutile type flux cored wire for all position welding.