- All-position flux cored electrode that combines a high strength deposit with excellent impact toughness and low diffusible hydrogen levels.
- The rutile basic slag system produces a smooth spray-like transfer with reduced spatter and low post weld cleanup.
- This electrode is intended for single and multiple pass welding in horizontal fillets and the flat position.
- Designed to join high strength steels such as HY-80 and T-1 the as welded or stress relieved condition using a 75% Ar / 25% CO2 shielding gas.
- Gas shielded, low alloy steel electrode for flux cored arc welding of certain high strength low alloy steels.
- It is especially well suited for high tensile steels that are used in sub-zero temperatures.
E100T1-KS .045 X 44
- Manufacturer: Techniweld USA
- Brand: Filler Metals
- Country of Origin: N/A
- Hazmat: No
- UOM: LB
- Package quantity: 44
- Weight (lbs): 46
- Width (in): N/A
- Length (in): N/A
- Height (in): N/A
- Material: Stainless Steel