- Are low-hydrogen electrodes originally designed for military applications.
- To achieve desired weld metal properties and soundness, these electrodes have small alloy additions (especially some Ni) and require careful control of moisture in the electrode covering.
- These electrodes are usually employed without subsequent postweld heat treatment.
- It has quick and easy slag removal, and which reduces clean up time.
- The low spatter level improves weld bead appearance and lends itself to higher deposition.
- Manufacturer list price: $7.89
- Manufacturer: Techniweld USA
- Brand: Filler Metals
- Country of Origin: United States
- Hazmat: No
- UOM: LB
- Package quantity: 10
- Weight (lbs): 11
- Width (in): N/A
- Length (in): N/A
- Height (in): N/A
- AWS Alloy: 10018M
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 100,000 lbs
- Packaging Size: 10 Lb
- Position Type: All Position
- Welding Process: SMAW