- A high quality electrode used for joining high tensile steels and manganese molybdenum steels.
- The coating is specially formulated to resist moisture pick-up under conditions of high heat and humidity.
- This electrode offers resistance to moisture re-absorption which helps prevent hydrogen cracking and aids in elimination of starting porosity.
- Specifically designed for applications requiring at least 100 ksi tensile strength, good ductility and crack resistance.
- Applications includes manganese-moly castings, alloy forgings, structure and pressure vessels.