- A high quality electrode used for joining high tensile steels and manganese molybdenum steels.
- The coating is specially formulated to resist moisture pick-up under conditions of high heat and humidity.
- This electrode offers resistance to moisture re-absorption which helps prevent hydrogen cracking and aids in elimination of starting porosity.
- Specifically designed for applications requiring at least 100 ksi tensile strength, good ductility and crack resistance.
- Applications includes manganese-moly castings, alloy forgings, structure and pressure vessels.
E10018D2 1/8 Diameter Electrode (50Lb/Box) **Call For Bulk Pricing**
- Manufacturer list price: $9.24
- Manufacturer: Techniweld USA
- Brand: Filler Metals
- Country of Origin: N/A
- Hazmat: No
- UOM: LB
- Package quantity: 50
- Weight (lbs): 55
- Width (in): N/A
- Length (in): N/A
- Height (in): N/A
- AWS Alloy: 11018
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 100,000 lbs
- Packaging Size: 50 Lb
- Position Type: All Position
- Welding Process: SMAW